Subject: RE: [Leica] LHSA Meetings. It's not just about cameras anymore.
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:55:56 -0700 (PDT)

I have a number of 20X30's done from Fuji Velvia
originals with the current 90mm APO and 21mm Asph
lenses. The print quality is excellent. In comparing
to a medium format print from a Hasselblad blown up to
30X30 the Leica is close in quality. The print quality
is much better than I get printing 20X30's from Nikon
shots that I took some years back (not a completely
fair comparison since I am sure the current version
Leica lenses are generally better than their
counterparts produced in the 1970's).