Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Meetings. It's not just about cameras anymore.
From: Allan Wafkowski <allanwafkowski@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 22:49:04 -0400

Inkjet printing is a printing process in which the printing media is
passive, while photographic printing media is active and produces an
image through a photochemical process. The two are totally unlike each
other.  Inkjet printing is very much like a traditional printing
processes. The argument of which process is "better" assumes a likeness
that is not present.

Allan