Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Meetings. It's not just about cameras anymore.
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:19:28 EDT

Ted Grant wrote:

> > When I was at the National Film Board of Canada we regularly had the
>  >lab make 30X40,  30 X60 prints for NFB exhibitions.
>  >
>  > It' very simple really if one considers the bigger the print, the
>  > farther one should view it from in relation to the enlargement. At the
correct
>  > viewing distance the picture is grainless.
>  >
>  > ted

Do you remember the Kodak kodachromes at Grand Central Terminal In NYC, ten
feet wide or more? Looking up from the floor of the Grand Hall they looked
flawless.

Seth         LaK 9

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] LHSA Meetings. It's not just about cameras anymore.)