Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Meetings. It's not just about cameras anymore.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:00:47 -0700

I woke up this morning and saw this thread which was partially my doing
and thought that truly a clarification should be made.

LHSA members did not all of a sudden start bringing their work to the
meetings. This has been going on for as long as the group has been
around from what i gather. The very first year i went to a meeting it
was Denver 5 years ago there were tables set up for prints to be laid
out on and I understood these tables were usually there at the meetings.

But in the five years I've been going to meetings it seems to me only in
the last few I've seen members carrying thier prints around the halls of
the hotel and passing them around the restaurant bar.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com