Subject: [Leica] D Ridings Week 30
From: "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:32:35 +0200

It's been a hectic week getting my son home from the UK by land or sea after
his punctured lung. I won't go into the details, but after much, much
frustration for 7 days was finally on the train from Birmingham to Newcastle
with about an hour to get from the train station to the boat. About 30
minutes out of Newcastle the train stopped and remained so. Someone had
committed suicide on the tracks. I guess our problems were not the most
serious problems that day.

http://geocities.com/daniel_ridings/paw/30.html

Thanks for your time,
Daniel