Subject: [Leica] PAW (dlr) week 31
From: "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 13:44:42 +0200

An early morning walk along the coast with a friend took us past this
seaman's grave.

http://geocities.com/daniel_ridings/paw/31.html

M3, 50mm Summicron, Ilford HP5+, scanned with HP's S20 film scanner.

All the best,
Daniel

PS: It could also be used as "home" ... I have more for that theme but I
won't be able to get them out for another week. I'm changing jobs (moving to
the University of Oslo, but keeping my home here in Sweden. This involves
every amount of paperwork you can imagine).