Subject: Re: [Leica] Millimeters and milliseconds
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 20:53:30 -0700

I think I finally understand! It's Zen! Leave that techie-weenie camera at
home! If you're good enough it'll just get in your way.

Light, reflexes, and film is where it's at. Whip that film out, catch the
image, and have done with it. Don't think too much, lest you become confused

Archery. Forget the bow and arrow. Or if you must use them, at least forget
the bow string. Pierce the target with your pure intentions.

If you must think, think about the sound of the uncocked shutter snapping.

Did I finally get that right?

Mike Quinn

Replies: Reply from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Was:Millimeters and milliseconds. Now:Zen?)