Subject: Re: [Leica] Millimeters and milliseconds
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 22:16:42 -0700

Ted Grant wrote:

> And the bottom line of all this techie stuff is the image on the film! If
> it's great, cool! If it isn't, too bad, better luck next time!
>
> That my friend is why 99.9999% of the techie stuff doesn't mean anything in
> practice!  Those that have it, do it. Those who think about it, miss it!

OK I agree. You spend years practicing just so you won't have to think about
it when it's time to do it. But practicing efficiently usually involves
thinking about it BEFORE you do it. Thinking isn't so bad (if you're careful
to limit it to small harmless doses).

Mike Quinn

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Millimeters and milliseconds)