Subject: [Leica] Leica Medal of Excellence 2002
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 13:23:21 -0700

The winner images of the Leica Medal of Excellence 2002
are available at:
http://www.leica-camera.com/kultur/events/wettbewerbe/lme/winner1/index_e.html
Most of us got this in an email Leica Newsletter today.
I checked this one out and was incredibly impressed by the excellence of
Kai Wiedenhofers work.
Although some it the shots are so derivative of HCB's its almost
comical. The trouble is the work is just so solid and inspired. I think
this guy deserves any award there is out there. A real inspiration.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Medal of Excellence 2002)