Subject: Re: [Leica] WOW!
From: "Annie RN" <hey_eyni@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 20:38:12 +0000

IMHO, although the pictures have a snapshot quality, I find the photos quite
interesting...there's an interaction going on, makes you think about what
actually is going on.  Kind of a hip and fresh look at things.  The colors
(what's left), shown in her images pop and they seem to be the only relevant
ones to be seen.

As for the dog in the rainbow beach, (for some reason, it was the one I
remember the most) here are some reactions:
a) oh, what a new interesting angle to a show a summer's day at the beach...
b) then for those with the sick sense of humor...'poor folks, the doggy has
just done in his business in the beach and they are about to wade in it.'
c) as the freshness dies down...'hmmm...have I seen this before???'

There's always one out there to break the rules...and that feels fine!

Cheers!
Annie