Subject: Re: [Leica] 135 w/goggles, w/1.25x magnifier[s]
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 16:59:56 +0200

The first reason for me to buy in to leica was the noctilux and i find that
the0.85 +1.25 magnifier aids focusing even though it,s image is
substantially darker then with the straight 0.58.Traded bodies for it even.
Also  the lens has a lower gear ratio so imho it is specifically made for
more critical focusing
simon jessurun