Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 Lux non-ASPH
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 13:22:26 -0700

Oh hell all this testing back and forth is ridiculous! Damn if you guys were
out shooting instead of playing you'd do yourselves a great big favour at
becoming better photographers!

Why the hell don't a bunch of you guys arrive here at my place and look at
the 11X14's I'm, as of this moment, printing from the 35 1.4 that's been in
use since 1967 and had the hell worked out of it for 35 years and 4 days of
last week.

All available light and available darkness in a hospital environment with
light levels and contrasts as wild as it can be... then maybe you can make a
logical call on the lens. Actually you might like to make comment and
judgement on the Noctilux, 35 1.4 Summilux and the 100 Apo macro R!

Like in real use environment instead of playtime!
ted

Replies: Reply from Paul Chefurka <paul@chefurka.com> (Re: [Leica] 35 Lux non-ASPH)