Subject: RE: [Leica] For anyone who still thinks that digital isn't really...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 17:36:28 -0400

OH pulllleeeeze....Can't you just seem them all lining up to buy M7s and
"blaze away" with a flash system they can only use on manual when other
manufacturers offer normal sync to at least a 250th - some higher - with
full auto capabilities.

We all love the M6 and M7 for what they are....not what they aren't. They
are not cameras for use with flash in bright sun - even with the cobbled
together system the M7 now has for high-speed flash work....

B. D.