Subject: Re: [Leica] Looking for comments on ink sets for B&W.....
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 18:34:37 -0400

The Piezography inks are available in cartridges as well as the much
cheaper bulk bottles. In fact I'm going to try a set of each
(Warm-Neutral and Selenium) in my printer before committing to one or
the other - and after using the original Piezography inks and software
for two years now I'm sticking with the system.

Gilbert