Subject: RE: [Leica] For anyone who still thinks that digital isn't really...
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 19:15:07 -0500

BD,

Had the D100 out today and ran thru a 1gig microdrive walking the
streets of Chicago. I'm still amazed at the quality. Try finding an
extra battery for the D100 not that you really need one. Walking down
Michigan Avenue I was magnetically drawn to the Sony Store. Not even my
wife can overcome the force. The digital display was three deep. Would I
give up my M6? Not a chance in the world. Different experience
altogether.

Sam Krneta