Subject: Re: [Leica] For anyone who still thinks that digital isn't really...
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 18:27:53 -0700 (PDT)

I just came back from a Dan Burkholder
workshop...fantastic workshop if you get a chance to
attend one.  He is making a living doing fine art
photography using a Nikon 5000 (a digital point and
shoot) and shoots almost all digital now...ultimately
printing on platinum in a wet darkroom from a digital
negative.

So there are people out there making a living with
digital without going all the way to a high end
digital camera. DJ

<DLEKLNGGBBCIABLMALOHOEJMCFAA.zeissler@directvinternet.com>