Subject: RE: [Leica] Upcoming Canada Trip
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:53:24 -0400

Michael - only comment is that the wife and I spent a wonderful weekend in
the 1980's at the Inn at Sawmill Farm - the dinner there still ranks up
there with the best I've ever had.  The level of customer service was not to
be outdone.  Back then they had no locks on the doors and the shower stall
was clad in shake shingles - so be careful when you close your eyes to
lather up - splinters in the heiney!   Our trip thru New Brunswick - hated
St John's for the lack of much to do there and the smell from the wood
processing plants.  Loved Fredericton, NB - quiet college town but that was
what we were looking for.  They have an art museum there that his fairly
good - had a hugh original Salvidor Dali ( I happen to be a SD fan).  I'm
envious

ernie nitka