Subject: RE: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves - Opposites
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 21:37:52 -0400

They only seem snide to you because you have no idea what you are
talking about. You are also so tin-eared that you don't understand that
when you criticized "emigration" which is your 6th grade way of spelling
immigration (for you, the terrifying arrival of a lot of non-European
rabble with funny clothes, hot food, and loose morals) what you were
describing is the exodus (e-migration) of generations of Europeans,
primarily to the New World. If you could spell the words right, we'd
know where you were standing.

Stuart Phillips