Subject: RE: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves - Opposites
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 21:44:53 -0400

Yeah me. Sometimes there are long pauses between email replies. That's
when I'm trying to find a fucking dictionary! Especially in this room,
my only dictionary is the compact edition of the Complete Oxford English
Dictionary. No use at all! (But for useful Gaelic saying see below!)

Stuart
A'chungaidh leighis is goirte,'Si is moth'tha deaneamh feum.
(The medicine that hurts the most Is generally the best healer)