Subject: Re: [Leica] bare threads...
From: "Philip Leeson" <pjleeson@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 22:02:44 -0500

As a new user/observer, perhaps I could offer my humble opinion.  It
seems to me that many of the questions regarding  photography or
equipment are quickly referred to the archives, somewhat quelling newbie
input and leaving the non-photo topics to take up the conversation.
This is different from many other groups where there is a bit more of a
teacher - student feeling.  I think the members of this group that are
active posters are in the top 1% of the Leica knowledge base,  and  have
grown tired of repeating themselves.  Nonetheless, I've gleaned  much
helpful info from the group, despite the considerable "flight of ideas"
and often find it quite entertaining.
Phil

no archive