Subject: Re: [Leica] bare threads...
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 22:37:30 -0700

Steve Barbour asked:

> > Hey folks....To be a LUG member, why  does one have to be willing to
> receive  50-100 or
> > more e-mails a day,  having nothing to do with Photography or Leicas ?<<

Hi Steve,
It's beyond me to even attempt to explain, as there isn't any reason for the
numbers of posts going by here the past few days that are absolute garbage.

It's either we have a very high pain threshold for stupidity or we're
masochists
for not disconnecting. Hell even the delete key wont respond any more. :-(

ted

Replies: Reply from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com> (Re: [Leica] bare threads...)
Message from "Philip Leeson" <pjleeson@mchsi.com> (Re: [Leica] bare threads...)