Subject: Re: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 12:24:04 +0200

I find it quite narrow minded in this day and age to even speak in terms of
most powerfull and succesfull.
Most rich industrialised countries are co dependant.
People who think that the US could go it alone for a significant amount of
time are hard to find in real political circles.
Arguments more suited for speaker,s corner i believe.
simon