Subject: Re: [Leica] Relatively New Leica M user....
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 07:21:56 -0700 (PDT)

The Leica M is a strange animal. It took me a long
time to get used to it and trying to explain it defies
all commonsense in the age of high-technological
gadgetrys. I can only say that a lot of your questions
can be answered through shooting it on a longer-term
basis. Some people take to the Leica M immediately
while some never could get used to it. Personally, I'm
glad I stuck with it and are now enjoying it.