Subject: Re: [Leica] A question to R8 owners...
From: "James R. Nelon" <jnelon@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:07:04 -0400

I've got two R8's that I've had since 1997 or so. Both have been through
some pretty rough jungle and rain forest experiences for years and they
still look pretty good. I don't tend to drop them, but they've taken
some significant abuse as I slid down some paths and otherwise used them
for support sometimes. The outside covering on both is still intact.

Jim Nelon