Subject: Re: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves
From: Allan Wafkowski <allanwafkowski@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 18:45:01 -0400

I've been cast as a rabid patriot, but that is far from the truth. I
have no respect for a system that allows millions of children to be
slaughtered each year through abortion. (Please people, don't bother
writing me with pro-abortion sentiments. I've heard them all, and they
all sound like the meanderings of lunatics.) A country that allows
children to have their heads pulled out far enough to plunge scissors
into, but not far enough to be deemed a child is insane. My "support" of
America is based on an understanding that there are few is any countries
that are more moral than the U.S. We start off on a level playing field
of all being skunks.

There is nothing that I disagree with below. But, you have qualified
your words with: "I would just like to see a system...." So would I, but
that's not where we are. It's a big leap for me to get past abortion,
but that's where we are. Reality must be met.

Allan

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves)