Subject: Re: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 16:16:53 -0700

Allan Wafkowski wrote:

> I've been cast as a rabid patriot, but that is far from the truth. I
> have no respect for a system that allows millions of children to be
> slaughtered each year through abortion. (Please people, don't bother
> writing me with pro-abortion sentiments. I've heard them all, and they
> all sound like the meanderings of lunatics.) A country that allows
> children to have their heads pulled out far enough to plunge scissors
><Snip>

I think abortion is one topic which has been not dealt with to it's full
potential on the lug!!!
I knew we forgot something! UV filters have been done to death! We could
all break out our single malts and really strike up quite a lively
conversation! Then we'll have that warm fuzzy feeling afterward after
one side convinces the other of it's fallacies and we all agree on one
thing together.

Politics has little place on the lug. That's why the LUG forum is there.
Discussions of abortion are so far from being appropriate it goes with
out saying.
I wonder if it'd even belong on the lug forum.
You're just letting off anger and probably anger that has to do with
something else.
Nobody ever convinces anybody of anything in discussions of abortion.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> ([Leica] WAS: Dumb camera thieves NOW: DUMB ASS POSTERS!)