Subject: RE: [Leica] Was Accents - now is just silly
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 18:08:48 -0700 (PDT)

Aw, Jeez!  You guys'r makin' me all nostalgia-orientated!  I yuster live
neah Bahston. I grew up in Lex'n'tun.  That's right neah Woohbuhn and
Winchestah. But I couldn't get any wuhk theyah.  All those grads from
Haaahv'd and M.I.T. took all the jobs, and even the cab drivahs had
Meestahs degrees.  So I moved to the Nahthwest.

But I remembah lotsa good stuff theyah.  It was wickid!  Sometimes even
pissah!

- --Pedah Klein
Seattle, Wash'n'ton

> Cum awn, Jim, evybody know we pahk owah cahs in Havahd yhad! Except
> when weah goin to Reveah foah the day to check out allathe gulls wid
> da big haiah!!  :-)
B. D.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com