Subject: [Leica] Ahh ---- Friendly Fenway!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 15:40:53 -0400

Darrell -
    NICE shots! Love the first one (The Lonely Fan!) Looks like Fenway
always does come late September :-)
    I've always had trouble shooting there(I live a few miles away), but
I've shot only color slide. You'd almost think the C41 films would have the
latitude to hold it all together - shadows and highlights. Which film and at
what ISO was it (Sorry if I didn't see that info if it was already
presented!)
EC
- --