Subject: [Leica] Photos of present day Russia
From: Bee Flowers <bflowers@cityline.ru>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 16:42:03 +0400

Dear Leica friends,

Being quite a Leica fan myself and having worked with Leica cameras for
many years, I am now pleased to present you with my new web pages.

It's a rather large web site, so if you are busy or on a slow internet
connection, you may prefer to scan the Quick Tour of 12 pictures, and
browse the illustrated article "Internal Exile", written by Jack Thomas.

Yours,
B.Flowers
- --
http://www.beeflowers.com