Subject: [Leica] Rubber hood for 90mm f2.8 Tele-Elmarit
From: Anderson Neal F DLPC <AndersonNF@ncsc.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 07:50:30 -0500

I just purchased a B&W collapsible rubber hood with 39mm thread for my 90mm
f2.8 Tele-Elmarit ($15 from B&H). It's front diameter is  61mm and it
extends 27mm from the front of the lens' filter ring. Doesn't occlude the
frame lines on my M3.

Would one of you that has the rubber Leica hood (11250) be so kind as to
measure it and tell me how it compares? The B&W looks like it will do the
job for me, although it collapses much easier and is softer than the Nikon
hoods I'm used to. Now I need to find a 39mm snap cap that will stay on...

Neal         AndersonNF@ncsc.navy.mil