Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale Nikon DCS Leitz Back Minolta Meter
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 08:19:09 -0900

Happy Friday.

I have the following for sale (in case you have never dealt with me, my user
name on ebay is markkronquist so you can check my feedback if you wish.)

I prefer PayPal but other forms of payment are fine as well. PayPal jsut
makes things fast and easy.

The prices listed include insured Fed Ex 2nd Day IN THE US. International
orders are welcome but shipping is a bit more.

Questions? E mail (mak@teleport.com) away

Nikon Kodak DCS 460 6 Megapixel Camera. Complete and working fine. Based on
a Nikon N90, the DCS460 had a new cost of $20-25000. It remains a first
choice for digital shooters today because it accepts a vast array of Nikon
lenses and delivers great files.

Camera includes manual, CD with drivers, charger, cables, 171 MB microdrive,
Quantum external battery with charger (hours of shooting)

There is one on ebay at $960 with 7 hours to go and another with a Buy It
Now of $1800. This includes the Quantum Battery. How about $1000 shipped.

Leitz Interchangeable Magazine Back as featured on page 50 of the LHSA
Viewfinder No 35 vol 1. Add a lens and you have a Leica. Magnificent,
complete, mint and very very rare. $250 shipped.

Minolta Flash Meter IV working great. includes 5 degree spot meter
attachment. Original retail well north of $500. How about $250 shipped?

Thanks   Mark