Subject: RE: [Leica] Movie Tri-X
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:48:31 -0400

Hey, Rob, I didn't say I'd never see it...I'm just not going to rush out to
it this weekend...speaking of Shirley Valentine - and I'm not quite sure
what the connection is - last night for the first time, while trapped in a
hotel, I finally saw about half of The Truth About Cats and Dogs...which
turned out to be quite cute....;-)
B. D.