Subject: Re: [Leica] Weekly Submission
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 07:22:46 +0100

Bill Clough wrote:

   Here is this week's submission (with apologies to
Garrison Keillor)...

   http://www.leica-gallery.net/wccjr/image-30920.html

   --Bill
Hi Bill,
I have probably watched too many American movies but the guy in shadow on
the right looks really threatening. The fact that the group on the left and
the people inside the building are unaware of the malevolent figure in their
midst heightens the sinister nature of the serial killer/psychopath/Hannibal
Lecter. You are probably going to tell me now that the guy is a Baptist
minister :-) Anyway, a really moody atmospheric shot. I like it.
Who is Garrison Keillor btw.

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com

Replies: Reply from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Weekly Submission)