Subject: Re: [Leica] pigs in blankets
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 17:23:26 +0200

Nathan, this leaves us wondering who the others are - and me wondering,
whether you're going to get this message ;-)

Personally, I find the very idea of this sort of filtering repugnant - I may
disagree with someone, but I'm certainly not going to kick him out of my
inbox. I would prefer to argue the point with him, however OT - and really,
what is the meaning of OT on a list where the most T subject of all -
photography in all but the most restrictive sense - really gets so little
genuine discussion?

R.