Subject: Re: [Leica] pigs in blankets
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:42:33 +0200

Rob,

I got your message, so obviously you are not one of the other two...As far as I
know, they do not post anymore and may not even be on the list.

In general I agree with you that one should not run away from debate, but when
the other person's contributions consist of mainly ad hominem attacks on other
people without any substance whatsoever, then I have no patience for him or her.

Nathan