Subject: RE: [Leica] Amazing photo treasure trove...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 16:57:49 -0400

Yr welcome. Remarkable indeed. And what's really remarkable about Gedney is
that he was barely known outside certain limited photography circles. Yes,
he had some shows, taught at Pratt, etc., but I believe his only book was
published posthumously, and his is hardly a household name - even among
photographers and photo buffs. But looking at both the quality and quantity
of his output, it certainly should be.

B. D.