Subject: [Leica] Oahu & Kauai
From: jgluckphoto66@netscape.net
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 00:08:51 -0400

I'm off to Hawaii for a 2½-week vacation in October and will be limiting
my visit to Oahu and Kauai, both of which I visited all too briefly in
2000. (Maui and the Big Island of Hawaii were last October's
destination.) Does anyone have any suggestions for good guidebooks on
Kauai and--more importantly--on Oahu from a photographer's perspective?
The Photo Traveler people will have an issue out in September on Kauai
but nothing yet on Oahu. Doughty & Friedman have a great Kauai book--The
Ultimate Kauai Guidebook--but likewise nothing on Oahu till next year.
Any suggestions from those who've been there, done that?
Ciao,
Jeffrey Gluck