Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Nathan's PAW 30: Costa Blanca, Spain
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 07:04:45 +0200

Hi Felix,

Thanks for looking and for the compliment! As for color, I did shoot a few rolls
of slide film as well, but for the kind of pictures I post on the LUG (e.g.
people shots, street scenes etc.) I generally prefer B&W.

But you are right, the light and colors are nice on the Mediterranean, almost as
nice as the light you find in and around Skagen in Northern Jutland (Denmark)...

Kind regards,
Nathan