Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8 Tatters
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:37:28 -0400

- --On Saturday, August 10, 2002 12:40 PM -0700 S Dimitrov
<sld@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I would really like to have a R type bottom plate protector made for the
> R8. I have one on my R6, took a little filing to make it fit due to its
> extra controls underneath the lens mount.
> Slobodan Dimitrov

Really Right Stuff makes an Arca-Swiss compatible bottom plate in versions
for the R8 with winder or R8 with motor. They don't have a model for the
straight camera with neither. I have the winder-compatible version and it
does a good job of protecting the bottom (as well as its primary job of
mating with the tripod).

Rolfe

- --
Rolfe Tessem