Subject: Re: [Leica] Business Investment
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 07:21:20 -0900

on 8/12/02 1:49 AM, Ali Baba Bashir at albashus555@lycos.com wrote:

> TEL:0031 613 777 023.
>
> BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
> ATTN:
>

> I know it's quite astonishing when a business  proposal comes from an unknown
> person whom you do not know or have in anyway come in contact with.I  got your
> address from the chambers of commerce and  Industries here in the
> Netherlands,due to the  consideration of your companies profiles,I solicit
> for your understanding and co-operation in this  Transaction that will be
> benefit to both of us.
>
> I am from Sierra Leone in West Africa,a diamond  merchant, but presently
> residing in the Netherlands  due to the unstable political situation in my
> country.My proposal to you is,we have Brilliantly  and quietly transferred my
> capital and that of my  friend which amounts to the sum of
> USD$15,250,000.00(Fifteen Million,Two Hundred and  Fifty Thousand United
> States Dollars)through a  Diplomatic means in the Netherlands,which we safely
> deposited with a security company in exchange to pay  a very high interest
> rates.
>
> My partner and I will be willing to invest this fund  in your country, of
> course with your assistance once  we can trust you.We have also decided to
> give you  20%of the total sum if you are able to assist us on  the areas of
> investment in this transaction.As we  have practical reasons for not investing
> in the  Netherlands. It might interest you to know that this  transaction is
> 100% risk free for both parties.Hence all modalities for efficient
> security,safety and  successful transaction have been arranged.
>
> So please feel free to contact us with the above  number or you can e-mail us
> albashus555@lycos.com if  this proposal interest you.
>
> Thanks and looking forward to your urgent reply .
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Ali Baba Bashir.

Dear Sir,

Your proposal sounds most interesting. As you know the American economy has
been on the ropes of later but I have done alright by recycling shares of
failed dot coms into toilet tissue.

In order to accept the money, my financial advisor needs your complete
banking information. If you would be so kind as to forward your address,
passport number, date of birth, permanent and current addresses, bank
routing number, bank address, bank telephone and telex numbers and the
account numbers and the current balance of the accounts, I would be most
happy to help you resolve the excess funds issue.

Most sincerely

Roscoe E Dog
Golden Ret. AKC