Subject: [Leica] Business Investment
From: "Ali Baba Bashir" <albashus555@lycos.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 05:49:47 -0500

 TEL:0031 613 777 023.

                       BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
        ATTN:

I know it's quite astonishing when a business  proposal comes from an unknown person whom you do not know or have in anyway come in contact with.I  got your address from the chambers of commerce and  Industries here in the Netherlands,due to the  consideration of your companies profiles,I solicit  for your understanding and co-operation in this  Transaction that will be benefit to both of us.

I am from Sierra Leone in West Africa,a diamond  merchant, but presently residing in the Netherlands  due to the unstable political situation in my  country.My proposal to you is,we have Brilliantly  and quietly transferred my capital and that of my  friend which amounts to the sum of  USD$15,250,000.00(Fifteen Million,Two Hundred and  Fifty Thousand United States Dollars)through a  Diplomatic means in the Netherlands,which we safely  deposited with a security company in exchange to pay  a very high interest rates.

My partner and I will be willing to invest this fund  in your country, of course with your assistance once  we can trust you.We have also decided to give you  20%of the total sum if you are able to assist us on  the areas of investment in this transaction.As we  have practical reasons for not investing in the  Netherlands. It might interest you to know that this  transaction is 100% risk free for both parties.Hence all modalities for efficient security,safety and  successful transaction have been arranged.

So please feel free to contact us with the above  number or you can e-mail us albashus555@lycos.com if  this proposal interest you.

Thanks and looking forward to your urgent reply .

Best Regards,

Ali Baba Bashir.