Subject: Re: [Leica] FUCK OFF!
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 21:29:14 -0700

Hello Dante:

I understand the problem even though I seem to have received only about
twenty or less of the scams.  I get them from other sources also.

I second the appeal for closing the list to other than subscribers.

Couldn't qualifying dealers become subscribers?

We should accept Chandos Michael Browns apology without prejudice.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California