Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica C1
From: David Mason <dcm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:18:17 -0400

>> Anyway, is the C1 a good choice for a zoom P&S or is it not particularly
>> better than all the others?

My wife has this camera and seems to like it quite a bit. I have used
it now and then and the thing that drives me nuts is that the
viewfinder is *tiny*. I wear glasses and I have a very difficult time
actually seeing into it - much less the composition. My wife doesn't
seem bothered by it and didn't even notice that it was small until I
pointed it out so it is definitely a personal opinion.

The photos coming out of it are really quite nice. My wife uses
nothing but Fuji Superia with it and I have to admit that the quality
is quite astounding, especially when she doesn't stand back and zoom -
but gets in close.

Cheers,

Dave