Subject: [Leica] New Mikoshi celebration image posted
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:29:03 -0700

I'd like to invite you to take a look at a new image. This shot was taken
during the just concluded Grand Parade of the 62nd annual Nisei Week
celebrations held in Los Angeles' Little Tokyo. The Mikoshi group is from
Long Beach California. For this shot, I had pretty good positioning....
right in the street in front of the performers.  :-).

I used an MP-4 with a 21mm CV lens. I have several more images from this
scene, and will be putting together a small multi image article as a later
date. However, I wanted to share this image now. If you would like to read
more about this outing, please visit my Day Books, and click on August, and
scroll down the page to 08/11/02 to read my thoughts on this shoot. There is
also a second Mikoshi image there.

The image is posted on my main page....

http://www.jagatlin.com

Shortcut to August's Day Book page is...

http://www.jagatlin.com/Day%20Book%20Pages/DB-08-2002.htm

Thanks for looking.

Jim