Subject: [Leica] .PDF version Japanese mikoshi photos available....
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:36:50 -0700

A couple days ago, I invited LUGers to take a look at my new mikoshi photos
from last week end's Nisei Week Parade. Thank you all for your kind words.
At that time, I had only posted 2 photos. Since then I have created a PDF
document with text describing the event, and a total of 9 images from the
event.

If you would like to download the PDF file, or look at the image index for
this series, I invited you again to visit my site. You will find links to
both the PDF file, as well as the html file at that page.

Thanks For Lookin!

http://www.jagatlin.com

Jim G.