Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica cassettes--broken spools
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:47:03 -0400

- --
At 3:38 AM -0700 8/15/02, Richard Comen wrote:
Bob, Dont throw them away, just use a piece of masking tape to hold the
film on the spool. I have been doing that for 65 years, works fine.

That would also work for the 3rd party spools I have which don't hold
the film very well, BUT only if I hand spool the film-- unfortunately
I don't think it would work with a bulk loader.

Bob Marvin