Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW - heninger - week 32
From: Wade Heninger <heninger@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:27:45 -0700

At 07:30 PM 8/14/2002, Michael Gerard wrote:
>Wade,
>     Thanks for the reply.  Off what part of the trees did you take your
>reading?  I actually like the fact that the trees are silhouetted without much
>detail in the shadows.  I'm guessing you metered mainly off the top of the
>trees, skewing your reading towards the highlights.  Of course, I think that's
>what makes the shot so dramatic.

Exactly, I metered right on the center of the photo, hoping to do just
that: silhouette the trees and hopefully capture the sun rays in the fog.
w a d e   h e n i n g e r
i n t e r a c t i o n  d e s i g n
a d o b e  s y s t e m s .  i n c .

Message from Wade Heninger <heninger@adobe.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW - heninger - week 32)