Subject: [Leica] PAW - Week 34 & 35 - heninger
From: Wade Heninger <heninger@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:10:01 -0700

Well, going from being way behind to actually a week ahead.

Week 34 was taken as part of a project I'm working on.  My focus is on
trying to capture the motion,energy and personality of the people striding
past me. I actually chased this guy down because he had such a jaunty, over
pronounced walking style that I saw from afar.  Picture man with camera in
hand running a block.  I think his jauntiness comes thru quite well in the
picture.

Week 35 was taken as I was admiring a giant FEZtruck that some local
shriners had just driven in a town parade near where I was vacationing. The
two occupants noticed my furtive snapping and offered to pose in front of
it. Talk about being *asked* to take pictures.  I snapped a few of them,
the truck (none of which are any good) and with particular insight (thank
you thank you) their FEZcontainers, which they proudly displayed in said
van.  Deelightful.

http://heninger.org/paw/
w a d e  h e n i n g e r  |  p h o t o g r a p h y
http://heninger.org