Subject: [Leica] comment about the group
From: "Wesson, Leo W" <LWWesson@pier1.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:55:45 -0500

I am a professional shooter, so I shoot every day.  But I have a line that I have drawn between my work for clients and my personal work.  I often find that shooting for myself is sometimes a very difficult thing.  During my non working hours it's often easier to surf the web, cook, work on the house than it is to shoot.  I am impressed at the variety of personal work that members of LUG present to the group.  I am impressed at all of the self assignments that are presented.  Although I haven't commented much on images I have seen here, (I  usually find that just when I am ready to post a comment, I get a posting that says the things that I was going to say) I have enjoyed viewing everyone's work and have learned a lot from that work and from the group's postings.

Thanks to all.

Leo