Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M 35/1.4 Pre-Aspherical Summilux, Mint
From: Papyg@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 00:19:32 EDT

I'm reluctantly selling this lens which is in mint condition; it would be
hard to find one in better condition.  It comes with Leica box, caps, lens
shade and leather pouch with tag still affixed.

The lens is German made and its initial three serial numbers are 346.

I recently acquired the lens and really like it.  However, much of my current
work with a 35 mm lens calls for me being closer than this one's minimum
focussing distance.  So, I'm forced to sell it, in order to trade for one
which focusses more closely.

The price:  $850.

You can buy with confidence.  Check my uniformly positive feedback on
Photo.net and Ebay.

Contact me off line if interested.

Irving

Replies: Reply from Guna Sengalrayan <cocacola@tm.net.my> (Re: [Leica] FS: Leica R5 + 28mm Lens)